You'll be joining a smart and full engaged team and have experience in:
- Working previously on a retail account
- Type of work including POS, brochures, catalogues, digital displays, OOH, LAM etc.
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and resources to identify and communicate any issues before they arrive
- Build and nurture collaborative working relationships across the agency team and client business
- Effectively prioritise workload
- 2 years most recent experience in Account Service within a creative agency environment.
- Management of high volume, quick turn-around print and integrated campaigns from brief to delivery.
- Proven experience in effective delivery of projects to tight timelines
- Experience working closely with clients and managing their expectations
- Ability to think fast this team is working on a busy account where decisions are made and changed very quickly. You need to be organised and fast thinking.
- Focus on the little things: attention to detail is paramount,
- They are looking for someone thorough with great attention to detail.
- A go getter with a positive and can-do attitude.
Please send your cv to Katie Knight at email@example.com or hit apply below.