This is a fully integrated role. They are looking for well-rounded knowledge of TTL marketing, advertising and promotions, brand digital and creative strategy.
- Managing the day-to-day account team, and the production aspects of projects/ campaigns from conceptualisation to final delivery
- Preparation of internal and client-facing presentations
- Know the status of all your jobs in the agency, and be familiar with jobs the Business Executive and Business Manager are working on.
- Act as a key liaison point for the client, working with them to analyse campaign metrics and reporting.
- Become an expert on the client’s market, and align customer journeys to their business goals.
- Manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders, knowing when to escalate issues.
- Supervises production to ensure deadlines and budgets are adhered to
- Challenge clients when relevant, offering constructive and thoughtful ideas. Become a trusted source of advice.
- Ensure all briefs and propositions are customer grounded.
- Write insightful briefs and clear, considered debriefs, making it easy for us to get work right first time.
- An understanding of agency procedures, and how to maximise efficiency
- Experience in skillfully managing multiple clients and their needs and expectations, pushing the work through and always meeting deadlines
- Amazing attention to detail
- An understanding of all facets of production, including digital
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- Resilience, team orientation, character and a sense of humour.
If interested please apply now or contact Katie on email@example.com