We're on the lookout for an up and coming Account Executive or Account Manager to join one of Sydney's most talked-about creative agencies.
This integrated advertising agency is part of a global network, with an impressive track record in Australia working on some of the world's leading brands. They have a great reputation for doing amazing TTL work for their clients and want you to be part of this going forward.
The role will be working across a mix of local and global brands, delivering integrated campaigns. You'll be reporting to the Account Director and supported by a tight-knit team of highly intelligent suits.
The successful candidate will meet the following expectations:
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role (agency preferable)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work and manage multiple projects autonomously from brief to completion
- Understanding and experience in managing financial processes
- Experience creating master timing plans, cost estimates and controlling production process’ financially in order to improve cost efficiencies and profitability
- Ability to contribute an informed and balanced evaluation of creative work; ensuring it is of the highest standard possible, on brand and on brief
- Managing day-to-day project team (creative, strategy & production)
- Has integrated experience in terms of channel delivery
The culture at this agency is genuinely great, the leadership team is inspiring and everyone we have placed at this agency in the past has had a great experience.
Please hit apply below, or call Jake on 0414 143 283 to enquire about this role.