This is a client who has an international presence and who are going from strength to strength as leaders in their field.
As part of an established team, you will be aiding clientele in technical application support across the ANZ region. You'll be the first point-of-contact, building relationships with customers and being the face of the organisation for all users in the region.
What is expected of this role:
- Provide phone, on-line and face-face support and training for supplied software installations during business hours
- Assist with installation and project manage version upgrades and new software installations
- Assist with internal IT hardware and software structure, configuration, back-ups and application support
- Test new and beta version software prior to release to customers
- Contribute to and assist with product line development and testing
- Support web-based applications.
- Support and deploy Microsoft Azure Cloud products.
- Mobile device management
- InExperience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Training clients one-on-one or in small groups
- Ability to prioritise and meet project deadlines
- Show leadership/mentoring qualities that will promote a professional work environment
- Current open drivers licence
- Experience working with SQL (Desired)
- Shift Roster: 7am to 3:30pm, 8:30am to 5pm, or 10:30am to 7pm
- Afterhours / on call support (rotational)
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0404929942