A Global player with clients that are equally impressive. They are looking to expand their multi-skilled R&D team to deliver world-class enterprise software solutions.
You’ll have a strong technical background with experience in modern
software engineering practices and a desire to proactively find and adapt
new practices and methodologies.
Skills and experience needed:
- Proven professional software engineering experience in Agile/Scrum
- Proficiency in C++ 11 or C++14
- Proficiency in windows development using visual studio 2013
- Experience in interfacing with Microsoft Ecosystem - Exchange, SQL Server, Active Directory
- Demonstrated experience with AWS/Azure
- Programming in a Linux/Unix environments
- Proficiency with development tools like Jira, Confluence, SVN, Git etc
- Exposure to databases like PostgreSQL, SQL, MongoDB
- ITIL Foundations v3 certification
Then apply for this role to enable a more detailed conversation.