Australia is this global brands most significant markets. They are working closely with a number of partners to deliver a market leading personalised customer experience and drive incremental growth.
This agency has a long standing relationship with the client and works with them globally across North America Europe, Europe and New Zealand.
They are now seeking a strategic planning and relationship lead to work with them and their partners to take the CRM forward in Australia.
- Lead the relationship with the client's dedicated CRM Team.
- Be the central point of connection on CRM for the delivery team.
- Lead data driven planning (campaign based and always-on) to broadly established roadmap.
- Help to evolve the analytics roadmap and bring best practice to bear on every element of our work.
- Bring thought leadership directly to bear on our planning and work in flight.
- Attend and positively contribute to agency village presentations, planning sessions and workshops.
- Be the leader of everything CRM and data when it comes to QSR, including regular monitoring of global innovation and local competitive activity.
- Facilitate workshop discussions to get group contributions toward the clients business need.
- Craft regular and relevant strategy presentations that pave the way for project leadership that meets the needs of the client.
- Present strategic documents to both the client and agency Village in a manner that gets collective buy-in.
- Ensure agency output is always world-class and award-winning.
- Provide motivation, leadership and career support to the broader team
- Responsible for overall client relationship health
- Manage agency account financials.
- Execution of the roadmap that has been developed.
- Evolution of agile work practices and always on delivery.
- Evidence of smarter integration between partners leading to more efficient working and better commercial outcomes