The client requires someone who can bring fresh, uplifting energy to the team and help them deliver a world class service to their clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Australian, well established and fully engrained organisation who have an attractive track record providing first class, quality products to their clients. The role will give you 2-3 team of 5 to develop and lead, ensuring they are continually improving and innovating, giving guidance and mentoring when required.
Whats in it for you?
- Breakfast fruit & snacks provided daily
- Flexible working - work life balance promoted
- Free Health and wellbeing benefits
- Personal development & career plans
- Social activities and team sports
- Global recognition awards
- Plus much more!
About the role:
- Report to the Head of Research & Development ensuring world class product delivery
- The role is broad and deep covering leadership, people development, product and platform
- Communicate and influence others as you collaborate with other internal departments - including product management, sales, marketing, consulting and support
- Standardise ways of working via targeting Architecture, Security and Operations inline with industry standard
- Develop teams’ members, technically and personally through coaching and mentoring
- Set clear development plans, tailored to their needs and create a win-win learning environment
- Bachelor level or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT
- 10 + years in professional software engineering
- 5+ years experience in a leadership role managing software engineers
For more information contact Natasha at Luminoso:
Mobile: 0405 655 949