This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Australian, well established and fully engrained organisation who have an attractive track record providing first class, quality products to their clients.
Whats in it for you?
- Breakfast fruit & snacks provided daily
- Flexible working - work life balance promoted
- Free Health and wellbeing benefits
- Personal development & career plans
- Social activities and team sports
- Global recognition awards
- Plus much more!
- Assist with the deployment, maintenance and operation of external and internal products
- Deploying, automate, maintain and managing hybrid cloud
- based system to ensure the availability, performance, scalability of the
- production system.
- Work with your team of DevOps Engineers, the QA and Security personnel to assist the Development Teams produce prioritised features with high quality
- You will perform hands on automation tasks and treat infrastructure as code
- You will assist with the building of monitoring solutions and the resolution of escalated software or infrastructure related issues.
- A PASSION for DevOps principles (automation, Lean engineering, Theory of Constraints
- Node.js scripting
- The fundamentals of Networking & system engineering
- Jenkins, Docker and Ansible
- A deep understanding of cloud service such as AWS Cloudformation, IAM, VPC
- Experience with AWS Serverless offerings such as Lambda and DynamoDB (desirable)