One of Australia's most sought after online payments business is currently on the lookout for a 2nd DevOps Engineer to join their expanding, talented team in the CBD. In return they will provide you with all the tools you need, second to none technology, friendly, intelligent co-workers and a modern working environment minutes from Central station.
Be part of a team that is breaking the mould in the payments space, pushing innovation for both clients products and internally.
Whats in it for you?
- Join at a pivotal time as the company scales their team.
- Join forces with their current DevOps professional who knows his stuff ! Share and learn best practices and breath this throughout the organisation.
- Have the freedom to bring new ideas and improve processes
- Work for a business that wants you to improve/up skill yourself professionally
- Be part of quarterly hack days and share your ideas openly with the team
- Social events, lunches and team days
About the role
- Build, maintain and manage cloud-based infrastructure (AWS)
- Plan and implement monitoring of systems to ensure reliability.
- Improve the continuous delivery process through automation and optimisation.
- Perform regular security monitoring, system upgrades and configuration management.
- Build, update and improve system configuration scripts in Ansible or other suitable tools
- Understand the PCI DSS requirements for the system infrastructure
- Manage DevOps tooling such as Bitbucket and Buildkit
- Have strong experience with AWS
- An understanding or working knowledge of Ruby would be desirable
- Experience scaling infrastructure
- Understanding of PCI DSS requirements
- You thrive in a culture that has a focus on continuous learning and improvement
- You understand the DevOps philosophy and the role it plays in an innovative, efficient organisation
Join a business that value their employees and contribute to the next leg of their journey through the payments space.
Please send Cv to Natasha at Luminoso