This agency is working with some of the biggest names in the business, solving big, real-world problems, and they need an Account Manager with high ambitions to help them.
The role is a result of a new big business win and huge excitement for the agency.As the Digital Account Manager you will be involved in large global projects across social, content, CRM,video and blogs. This global account will expose you to a lot of responsibility working with senior stakeholders and the social and content team.
The main responsibilities of the role include being the key point person for B2C and B2B/B2C digital and social campaign management for a recognisable tech brand and several additional clients. You will be required to take a holistic overview on campaign and account management including, idea generation, scoping out costs and timelines, liaising and working with 3rd party suppliers and managing creative production for various social and digital platforms.
Ideally you will have proven experience working on budgets, managing projects, and taking creative briefs.
- Build strong relationships with your client and team and be responsible for project managing digital, social and print campaigns for our global clients
- Be responsible for keeping campaigns on track, ensuring they are delivered on time with a focus on effectiveness and profitability on a project by project basis
- Be part of a high performing, award-winning account service team, reporting to an Account Director.
- An experienced account manager, or an account executive ready to take a step up, with a minimum of 2-3 years’ industry experience
- Highly motivated with a proven track record in project management with solid digital marketing experience and high attention to detail
- A great communicator, both written and oral
- Have a track record in developing strong relationships both internally and with clients.
This is a role you don't want to miss!
Please send your cv or contact Katie on 0416516684