They are looking for someone who will establish him or herself as a trusted partner and work closely with their Strategy, Creative, Technologists, Data Strategists and Scientists, and Customer Experience teams to make brave work that inspires action.
No two days are the same, the scale and diversity of work keeps the team energised and there is no shortage of new opportunity. In amongst this, they are always searching for ways to do things better, and how to grow their transformation and indeed, disruption, opportunities with clients.
- Working closely with the Senior Account Director you will be responsible for the briefing, delivery and execution of planned and ad hoc campaigns.
- Working with key clients you will understand and interpret their brief, challenging the ask when necessary to ensure the agency is always delivering the best solution.
- 4 years experience in an integrated or digital agency.
- 2 Years of Digital experience.
- Proven ability of building strong relationships across a multitude of departments, disciplines and levels of stakeholders
- Able to manage a multitude of projects, prioritising to ensure the agency is always delivering against the client’s latest needs
- Proven ability of handling creative development and production projects including brief writing and presenting creative work to client
- Experience of working on a Global account and managing multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge or interest in FMCG or similar category
- Thorough understanding of digital display.
- Help develop and implement digital marketing strategies with clients (inclusive of social content)
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to assess processes and optimise accordingly
- Knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
- Experience in managing junior staff