As the Digital Communications Specialist, you will lead digital enhancements across different channels and analytics that enable measurement and inform business decisions. You'll be looking after both internal and external communications, with audiences including investors, bank partners and clients. As this is a large and complex organisation, your ability to deliver clear communications and build relationships internally will be just as important as your external comms campaigns.
On a day-to-day basis, your duties will include;
- Ongoing management and enhancement of digital touch points (i.e. websites, social media)
- Overseeing digital analytics and a reporting dashboard to provide insights and recommendations that inform leaders on strategic planning.
- Sourcing, testing and recommending new digital technologies
- Managing external digital partnerships and agencie relationship
- Developing innovative, data-driven ideas for external communication strategies and execute communication plans.
- Preparing and publishing external communications campaigns
- Providing communication strategy and advice for senior stakeholders
- Degree in communications, journalism or marketing
- Broad digital and communication experience, ideally within a financial services or large corporate environment
- Experience working with data analysis to improve business decisions and managing external partners
- Ability to proactively engage with stakeholders to create valuable business outcomes
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects across different teams
- Excellent attention to detail, numerate and strong writing skills
On offer is a competitive base salary package, plus a 12-15% short-term incentive.
For more information, please email Craig Letham at firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'Apply' now.