Reporting to the CCO the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and leading their digital marketing strategy. This role will take responsibility for the setting up the digital marketing function, implement tools and systems, focus on building and growing communities and business.
They are currently located in Pinkeba but will be moving into a new office in South Bank at the beginning of 2020.
- Development and implementation of the digital marketing strategy including programmatic, search, social media, and online community engagement to build advocacy for their brand and products.
- Gather insights from customers through analytics tools as well as their online community to provide input in product and feature development as well as their content strategy.
- Build, manage and protect the brand reputation online and within its community.
- Help to develop and manage the GTM plan and all supporting campaigns driving digital acquisition and growth across SEM, Apple and Google Search, Social (Paid and owned), E-mail campaigns, Website management and Paid advertising.
- Mange website and CMS including strategic planning and implementation of SEO and landing page optimisation and automated customer communication through Journey Builder (Salesforce, Marketo or similar)
- Ensure solutions satisfy service level requirements
- Continually assess and communicate risks and opportunities, and implement any appropriate mitigation strategies
- Ensure all projects are conducted in accordance with any governance requirements, approved policies, standards, methodologies and processes
- Ensure compliance with the Group Risk Management Framework, Operational Risk Management Framework and other relevant regulatory guidelines
- At least 5 years' relevant experience
- Previous success driving B2C campaign strategy and executing campaigns across digital channels, ideally within a retail or financial service environment (we are open to other experience but would love to have seen experience in launching brands or products)
- Experience in developing creative, fully integrated campaigns and able to manage campaign plans and work with the team and external agencies to deliver
- Demonstrated experience in CMS, Website Management, Search, Double Click, Google and automated communication tools
- Demonstrated experience working with analytics tools to derive insights and inform product build and marketing effectiveness including tools as Mixpanel, Firebase, HotJar, Google Analytics, Power BI amongst others
- Experience in managing and growing online communities across social.
- Advanced communication and writing skills with the ability to write in a customer-facing tone of voice (blog posts, social media posts, eDM copy)
- Tertiary qualifications that are relevant to the position (for example, marketing and communications)
- Post-graduate studies would be favorably considered especially in technology or marketing
We will be working quickly on this role so make sure you get in quick.