This company is a leading Customer Experience Agency based in Sydney CBD.A global agency where creative and digital innovation at their core.
They believe that people should always come first when it comes to crafting their client’s strategies, and building their team. The team culture is professional and fast paced with a strong focus on continual improvement, whether that is through our in-house education sessions, staff training, or even personal training and gym available for all staff.
You are a resourceful creative thinker with the ability to lead and influence a client engagement on a variety of levels, from digital business outcomes to detailed digital execution. You will be working across a mix of new business opportunities and some of the most well known household brand names.
You are proactive, processes oriented and committed to leading change by example. You will be a pivotal member of the team on leading digital production initiatives, educating and influencing the broader team, and establishing and nurturing supplier relations.
You will act as a bridge between: delivery (technology) focused teams, our creative teams, and our clients to decode and catalog their requirements. You have developed leadership skills to be confident when challenging and recommending alternate solutions to achieve our partner’s business objectives. You possess the ability to navigate the inner workings of an agency to source and engage the most appropriate talent to deliver a high quality product.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Impeccable leadership, organisational, communication and time management skills.
- Ability to personally handle multiple projects of varying difficulties:
- The ability to work strategically to define clients’ business requirements.
- Develop strategic and functional documentation to capture client requirements, incl: site maps, wireframes, scope of works, and business requirements.
- Remain focused under pressure, and work collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to work autonomously and/or delegate projects as the project lead whilst being the custodian of delivery i.e. on scope (quality, stable and scale able), within budget, and on time.
- Ability to coordinate and manage a group of specialists, and their respective teams across multiple markets.
- Robust working knowledge of (including, but not limited to):
- Software packages; wireframing and project management
- Technical packages; HTML, other interactive languages.
- Devices / platforms / channels; Mobile, social, eComms, eCRM, CMS’s, marketing automation packages, digital advertising, browsers, design constraints ⁄ other internet capabilities.
- Process automation; workflow, traffic mgt, task mgt, proof and asset mgt, code mgt
- Ownership of project delivery:
- Ongoing contact and collaboration with Creative and Planning leadership and their respective teams to drive creative excellence.
- Ensure feasibility of proposed creative concepts, or proactively work with Creative teams to deliver solutions that push creative boundaries and maintain creative integrity across the entire delivery process.
- Determine job production requirements and deliverables.
- Implement and evolve processes to drive greater efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Create and manage estimates, timelines, project plans, technical documentation (functional / business specific) and reporting.
- Define post go-live/deploy solutions for optimization and/or recurring maintenance etc (and track commercials).
- Effectively manage budget and control change in a fast turnaround environment.
- Book, brief and manage resources whether on or offshore.
- Deliver a variety of different projects including but not limited to: mobile applications, social applications, technology innovation, eCRM initiatives, CMS’s, digital advertising assets such as banners (generation + localisation, standard and rich media) eDM’s, landing pages and microsites.
- Work closely with agency teams to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to a high quality.
- QA of projects.
- Manage key internal, network, and external relationships:
- Work closely with Account Service, Media, Digital Production, Creative, Technical development, and Finance to promote the company as a thought leader.