Award winning team and organisation based in Brisbane CBD. They are a well known industry name and has been going from strength to strength, pushing the boundaries to ensure the best possible solution.
As the Change and Communication Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering and implementing change and communication plans to support the ongoing project delivery of my client's digital service enhancements, ensuring the implementation is successful - measured by strong engagement and positive customer experience.
This is an exciting hands on opportunity to add value where you will be responsible for project outcomes from design to execution including the crafting and drafting of materials. In this role you will work with a supportive digital delivery team and lead the digital content developers.
Skills and experience required:
You will have a minimum of 5 years demonstrated change management and communications experience, combined with experience in change projects with a technology focus.
A genuine passion for design, change and communications (50/50) to create engagement through a positive track record of leading technology change projects demonstrated by your:
- Practical and tactical approach to change management
- Hands on implementation approach driving change initiatives with a variety of stakeholder groups
- Confident communicator with an ability to problem solve
- Demonstrated skill set in undertaking stakeholder assessments, change impact analysis, training needs analysis and change readiness assessments
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, including researching, writing engaging content, editing, proofreading and presentation skills for a wide range of stakeholders, including technical professional and business audiences.
- Skills in driving change initiatives which impact people, systems and process
- Proactive approach to risk and issue management
- Ability to communicate and influence others
- Crafting creative and engaging key communications / messaging to support digital service enhancements
- Inspiring organisational performance through effective and creative change processes, activity and communications which strongly align to purpose
- Highly developed knowledge of contemporary change practices and applications, and the ability to assess their effectiveness in achieving communication outcomes
- Engaging with key stakeholders to undertake impact assessments and develop change plans
- Development of communications plans
- Conducting change readiness assessments to support project implementation/transition
- Working with stakeholders to conduct training needs analysis and developing training plans
- Managing and monitoring issues and applying appropriate risk management approach
I look forward to hear from you!