This role is a permanent role working with and award winning, enterprise organisation that will see you be part of a company that has a very strong customer focus and who are no afraid to innovate.
About the role:
As an Experience Design Consultant, you will:
- Deliver customer research, analysis, development, testing and implementation of different ways of working to achieve future strategic goals.
- Work across the organisation to drive customer centricity.
- Help grow maturity and have ownership over CX projects and elements of team strategy.
- Day to day be responsible for facilitating and gathering feedback from customers, stakeholders and processes to drive and shape the customer experience and create customer journey maps.
- Lead innovative, customer centered redesign, by facilitating workshops and champion a customer first culture across the organisation.
You will bring to the table:
- A background in customer research, design thinking and/or service design
- Have the ability to identify key ways to improve the customer experience
- Be comfortable with leading people through change to achieve business outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, to be confident in facilitating workshops and discussions with diverse stakeholders and empathise with customers to understand their position, anticipate their needs and take action to exceed expectations.
- Capability and proven experience of influencing key stakeholders to executive level and know how to drive change.
- Tertiary qualifications (in business, marketing, design, psychology or similar)
- Demonstrated experience in customer experience research, service design, journey mapping and strategic thinking.
Apply for this role to enable a more detailed conversation.
Looking forward to hear from you.