Searching for a red-hot Mid Weight UI/Digital Designer with an outstanding eye for web layout and colour pallets. The ideal candidate will have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
This is a 3-month contract with the possibility of going permanent.
What you will be doing:
- Researching, designing, and launching new skins for the store loading page.
- Designing and producing weekly EDMs for new products
- Using their business insights tools; Google analytics, sales stock performance reports etc. to monitor and manage the product positions on the store loading page (opening page).
- Be responsible for the overall UI appearance of our communication and sales channels.
- Collaborating with the production department and front-end developer to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
Skills required for this role:
- Sound working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud application suite and UI design.
- 5 (+) years design experience in an agency/design studio environment
- Proven exceptional ability to apply and perform design skills, including concepts, drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, pre-press and print production, spatial design in scale, visual presentation development and layout
- A strong portfolio showcasing a range of work digital and website design
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
If you're keen to become part of this business' journey and have the required skills we would love to hear from you. 'APPLY NOW'! Attach your CV and Portfolio
For more information on the role contact Jake Ferguson on 0414 143 283 or firstname.lastname@example.org