We're on the lookout for Videographer of some ongoing freelance work with one of Australia's leading retail companies. You'll manage the entire process from pre-production, to production, and post-production.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in-house on developing a brand voice, tone and persona that's effectively depicted through captivating video content. You’re a video all-rounder, who is able to work independently with little supervision, but also work as part of a marketing team. You will embrace a creative approach to problem solving within the Growth + Strategy and the Creative teams, looking to work both independently, and collaborate as a team to create new strategies, techniques, and opportunities for the company and its clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating engaging, authentic video content to use across the various social media channels
- Filming, editing and producing educational videos
- Script writing and editing
- Contributing to the creative process and idea generation
- Short-story feature and day-in-the-life videos
- Producing sales videos
- Creating brand videos
- Pitching and executing creative work for clients
- Creative strategising and problem solving
- Innovating audio-visual mediums to get cut-through
- Managing a well organized media library
- Sourcing music and mixing audio
- Sourcing captions, thumbnails, and transcripts for all video content
- Creating animations, motion graphics, lower thirds, and title sequences for digital publication
- Proofreading and reviewing video content for errors before publication
Experience we're looking for:
- 2+ yrs experience shooting with DSLR cameras, recording audio, and editing video content.
- Production experience including directing talent, setting up for staged interviews, shooting on the fly, lighting, scheduling, budgeting, transcribing and sourcing music.
- Media management skills including logging, archiving and labeling media
- A solid grasp of pre-production including scripting and storyboarding
- Excellent post production skills including professional editing experience, captioning, creating motion graphics and exporting, uploading, and optimising deliverables
- Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong proficiency in Adobe After Effects
This is a great opportunity to begin a lasting relationship with this retail giant. 'APPLY NOW'! Please provide your CV and a showreel or links to your work in your application.