Want to work for a business that are breaking the mould in Fintech?
Work on whatever you like during their quarterly hack day events
You will work in an DevOps, agile environment joining a team that work on cutting edge products for their customers. In return they will provide you with all the tools you need, second to none technology, friendly, intelligent co-workers and a modern working environment minutes from Central station.
Whats in it for you?
- Join at a pivotal time as the company scales their team.
- Join forces with their smart, highly functioning engineering team
- Learn best practices and breath this throughout the organisation.
- Have the freedom to bring new ideas and improve processes
- Work for a business that wants you to improve/up skill yourself professionally
- Be part of quarterly hack days and share your ideas openly with the team
- Social events, lunches and team days
- Collaborate with the product team, backend engineers, UX and design to build various UIs on a broad range of payment products.
- Write code that is clean, highly maintainable, well tested and secure
- Mentor and guide other developers via code reviews, pair programming and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Participate in ongoing professional development
- Experience delivering high quality UIs that engage users.
- Proficient with modern tools like React, Redux, TypeScript and webpack.
- Passionate about performance, accessibility, and API design
- You thrive in a culture that has a focus on continuous learning and improvement.
- Ideally you have ecommerce or Fintech experience and an understanding of the online payments ecosystem
For more information please send a CV to Natasha at Luminoso