We are a new breed of agency designed for the experience era. An innovation partner that helps organisations navigate the next stage of their brand journey. This is a chance to join a fast-paced, fast-growing business as we transform ourselves and shake up the industry.
Reporting to the Technical Director, this is an outstanding opportunity to lead the development effort for one of our key clients.
This role will manage, optimise and extend our Wordpress platform, leveraging our existing component and template library to delivery outstanding web experiences quickly and efficiently.
You will produce scalable software solutions and must be capable of delivery across the full software development life cycle. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the maintenance and enhancement of a set of Wordpress sites
- Building new sites utilising templates and components
- Building client-side and internal architecture
- Developing HTML and CSS from visual designs
- Developing well-functioning databases and apps
- Writing APIs
- Debugging software
- Producing technical documentation
- 3+ years as a Full Stack PHP Developer across desktop and mobile sites
- Experience across common tech stacks including multiple front-end languages and libraries, and multiple back-end languages
- Familiarity with databases, web servers and UI/UX design
- DevOps (CI) a MUST