Brisbane based, well established and award winning organisation. You will be part of a excellent team, lead by a well respected and experienced team manager. This organisation is pushing the boundaries within their industry and is a market leader.
This is a 6 month maternity leave cover role. You will be working on 2 in-house application by enhancing it's functionality as well as a Restful API Service.
This role requires a candidate with excellent communication skills due to the fact that this role liaises with internal stakeholders across various teams including the offshore team. My client is seeking a candidate who constantly strives to raise the bar on engineering excellence and someone who is willing to explore technical needs and who brings problems and solutions to the table.
- Great development skills building applications and APIs
- Strong Knowledge of SQL
- Strong problem solving skills; adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership
- A drive of continuous improvement; just-enough documentation, unit testing, code reviews, continuous integration & deployment and a preference for agile methods
- Great communication skills with an ability to adapt style to different audiences
- Experience with Serverless, Microservices development
- Developing solutions for in-house applications and services – envisioning, designing, creating, and supporting the solutions that operate with a high degree of operational excellence
- Work with a cross-functional team to develop, test, and launch software