A new opportunity is now available as Global Marketing Operations Manager, reporting to the global marketing lead. This person is responsible for creating scalable processes ensuring best practices across all marketing programs including demand generation and database management.
Your new role involves marketing campaign delivery and demand generation, to generate MQLs for the sales team to convert new customers.
The role will tap into both strategic and campaign execution skills, and includes hands-on responsibility for continued marketing automation using HubSpot.
Why we think you'll love working here:
- Great location just a 5-minute walk from North Sydney train station
- No micromanagement. The managers believe in empowerment in order to create high performing teams
- Employees tend to stay with this company for at least 5 years +
- 1 flexy workday per work available for all employees
- Amazing workplace culture and many other perks
Day to day, you will
- Own the creation and performance of key marketing campaigns
- Manage key systems by which marketing campaigns are created, executed, and measured.
- Build and deliver training for marketing systems for sales and other internal audiences
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain forecasts and results, reporting on marketing and sales activities effectiveness and the wider business impact.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database, including customer segmenting and analysis to drive greater conversion
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimise performance.
- Establish automation workflows and processes including lead scoring, nurturing and workflows.
- Manage budgets to ensure the best bang for buck
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
In return, this company offers a genuine career opportunity working at the cutting edge of their field. This is a business that has an enviable staff retention and development track record, with a great product to market.
For further information, call Jake Ferguson on 0414 143 283 or hit apply below.