This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Australian, well established and fully engrained organisation who have an attractive track record providing first class, quality products to their clients.
Whats in it for you?
- Breakfast fruit & snacks provided daily
- Flexible working - work life balance promoted
- Free Health and wellbeing benefits
- Personal development & career plans
- Social activities and team sports
- Global recognition awards
- Plus much more!
- Responsible assisting with the implementation of build and pipeline changes for cloud-based products.
- Contribute to the creation of tools for deployment, maintenance and operation of products
- Quickly learn how services and infrastructure are broken into small, self-contained deployable units, and you’ll help guide to R&D teams to do this.
- Work with your team of DevOps Engineers, Testing and Security personnel and Development Teams to ensure that the build pipeline meets the needs of all stakeholders.
- Learn and apply architecture, tooling and technology best practices for hybrid-cloud environments from a DevOps perspective.
- Perform hands on automation tasks and treat infrastructure as code.
- Background in software development
- Good working knowledge of NodeJs
- Knowledge of DevOps practices such as CI/CD, Configuration management and Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Docker, and Ansible is advantageous.
- Some knowledge of Networking and System Administration fundamentals.
- Understand the importance of following security best practices.
If you're passionate about developing high quality, immaculately designed software this role is for you. The company promotes a happy working environment and continuously delight their clients with their offerings. If you are a strong team player and eager to take the next step in your career please get in touch.