A Global player with clients that are equally impressive. They are looking to expand their multi-skilled R&D team to deliver world-class enterprise software solutions.
You’ll have a strong technical background with experience in modern
software engineering practices and a desire to proactively find and adapt
new practices and methodologies.
Skills and experience needed:
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum environments
- Good proficiency in C++
- Proficiency in windows development using visual studio 2013
- Experience in interfacing with Microsoft Ecosystem - Exchange, SQL Server, Active Directory
- Demonstrated experience with AWS/Azure
- Exposure to microservice architecture
- Developing software using TDD and test automation
- Knowledge of creating and using APIs (eg. XML, RPC, SOAP, REST)
- Programming in a Windows environment
- Knowledge of Pros and Cons of various technologies and platforms
- Business needs factored into solutions
- Programming in a Linux/Unix environments
- Proficiency with development tools like Jira, Confluence, SVN, Git etc
- Exposure to databases like PostgreSQL, SQL, MongoDB
Then apply for this role to enable a more detailed conversation.
0450 660 300