Want to work for a business that pushes innovation in Fintech?
One of Australia's most highly regarded online payments business requires a Lead Developer to lead a team of 2 ruby developers, work to delivery milestones and lead conversations around architecture & coding standards.
The role will give you the opportunity to design, document, test and develop systems using AWS and ruby and the ability to thrive in a culture that is focussed on continuous learning & innovation.
Whats in it for you?
- Join at a pivotal time as the company scales their team.
- Join forces with smart, highly functioning engineers
- Have the freedom to bring new ideas and improve processes
- Work for a business that wants you to improve/up skill yourself professionally
- Be part of quarterly hack days and share your ideas openly with the team
- Lead the team to design, document, test, and develop systems using AWS and Ruby
- Write code that is clean, highly maintainable, well tested and secure. Initiate and lead conversations around architecture, coding standards and technical innovation.
- Work closely with the product team to understand the problems that they are solving for their customers
- You have experience designing and building sophisticated fault-tolerant distributed systems
- You understand the advantages and disadvantages of serverless computing
- You understand the importance of testing and documentation
- You have a sense of responsibility for your work and enjoy taking ownership
- Ideally you will have ecommerce experience and an understanding of the online payments ecosystem
For more information please send a CV to Natasha at Luminoso