Want to work for a business that are breaking the mould in Fintech?
One of Australia's most highly regarded online payments business requires a Lead Developer to lead a team of 2 ruby developers. This is a key time to join as they begin the process of new product builds.
You will design, document, test and develop systems using AWS and ruby. Train other team members on design techniques and coding standards along with allot more - read on for more information:
Whats in it for you?
- Join at a pivotal time as the company scales their team.
- Join forces with their smart, highly functioning engineering team
- Learn best practices and breath this throughout the organisation.
- Have the freedom to bring new ideas and improve processes
- Work for a business that wants you to improve/up skill yourself professionally
- Be part of quarterly hack days and share your ideas openly with the team
- Social events, lunches and team days
- Lead the team to design, document, test, and develop systems using AWS and Ruby
- Write code that is clean, highly maintainable, well tested and secure. Initiate and lead conversations around architecture, coding standards and technical innovation.
- Work closely with the product team to understand the problems that we are solving for our customers.
- You have experience designing and building sophisticated fault-tolerant distributed systems
- You understand the advantages and disadvantages of serverless computing
- You understand the importance of testing and documentation
- You have a sense of responsibility for your work and enjoy taking ownership You thrive in a culture that has a focus on continuous learning and improvement
- Ideally you have ecommerce experience and an understanding of the online payments ecosystem
For more information please send a CV to Natasha at Luminoso