Brisbane CBD based client that has a reputation for continuously striving to do better. My client is well known and offers an great team environment that is made up of exceptional technical members who support and challenge each other to ensure the delivery of the best business solution.
You will take a lead role in delivering business solutions that are robust, scalable and deliver quality outcomes. You will be passionate, pragmatic and highly collaborative team player who has a proven track record of delivery in an agile environment.
You will also bring to the table very strong Java enterprise development skills and be someone who thrives on working in a culture of delivery and continuous improvement.
Requirements for the Role:
- Proven experience as a Lead Java Developer in an agile development environment.
- High level and proven JEE development experience in the following technologies:
- Core Spring
- Spring MVC - Plain MVC, not webflow or faces
- Spring Framework
- Junit Test Development
- Current JEE Development Patterns
- Recent UI development experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong preference for experience in the following technologies:-
- Oracle RDBMS and PL/SQL development
- Spring Boot
- Java Server Pages (JSP)
- CSS and CSS pre-processors
- Messaging technologies i.e. JMS
- MyBatis Persistence framework
- Maven 3
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to manage priorities in a fast moving environment. You can manage and lead technical improvements with tools, processes and development standards on top of the normal day to day sprint development
- Experience in mid to large scale cross-functional business enterprises
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with peers and other technical groups
- You will be a mentor for developers with the ability to coach and encourage technical innovation
If you have the skills and experience required for this role - my client would be very interested in having a conversation with you. This role will have a quick turn around, so don't wait.
I look forward to discussing the detail with you - please submit an updated copy of your resume via this job board to enable a detailed conversation.
If you are unsure and just want to have an initial chat, feel free to reach out!