You are central to the creation of connected brand experiences. By connecting all meaningful and appropriate customer touchpoints across both online and offline you are passionate about extending ideas into a system of orchestrated customer moments to ensure ideas are felt by their audience all the way through a customer journey.
You are able to effectively design and plan connected experiences because you are sensitive to the different mindsets of consumers along a journey, know what message to deliver and when, and understand the most effective mediums to carry ideas, reach audiences and activate the feelings.
Data knowledge, technology platforms experience and media savviness are very important.
Ability and Skills
- Effective customer journey mapping
- Fluent in cross-channel media mix planning
- Strong focus on digital marketing planning
- Useful knowledge of CRM and campaign data management
- Technologically proficient: understanding key consumer and organizational digital platforms and how they all best connect
- Results focused: data analysis / performance management
- Stakeholder engagement and internal team management – able to take clients and the agency along for the journey
- Exceptional presentation skills and workmanship with a fast and efficient work rate
- 3-5 years in customer experience strategy
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Digital marketing / agency backgrounds
- Experience with large businesses in industries such as but not limited to telecommunications, financial services and IT
APPLY NOW, interviews have already started!