One of Brisbane’s leading creative, brand and digital agencies is on the hunt for a Mid-weight Copywriter to help them continue creating world-class work. This agency has handpicked the best creative talent over the years to build an unstoppable team!
What you'll do
- Work across campaigns, brand and digital projects for a range of clients in one of Queensland’s fastest-growing independents.
- Work collaboratively with the creative team and be responsible for delivering projects from concept through to execution.
- Generating considered concepts and copy against briefs with clear rationales
- Delivering through the line advertising campaigns and promotions
- Proven ability to translate ideas into social media advertising formats such as Experiences, Carousels and a clear understanding of the opportunities and limitations of these formats.
- Conceive innovative ideas, media solutions and blue sky thinking
- Effectively writing across formats: radio, web, social etc.
- Attending and overseeing productions, shoots, recordings.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years creative agency experience
- Strong ideation skills against set brief
- The ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar
- Understanding and ability to create concepts for traditional and modern channels including social media
- Logic, creativity and imagination
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines; excellent time management and organisation
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- The capacity to deal with stress and work well under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt
- Confidence, enthusiasm and determination
- The resilience to accept criticism of your work
- Commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience
- Presentation skills
- Attention to detail
YOU MUST HAVE FULL AUSTRALIAN WORKING RIGHTS - SPONSORSHIP NOT OFFERED
Interviews starting this week so get in quick.
To register your interest click 'APPLY'.