The designer is required to interpret briefs in high-pressure environments and communicate effective design objectives. You will also combine technical skill with creative thinking and drive projects to a new level. You will have a solid understanding of design and brand objectives, be self-motivated, organised, confident and highly professional.
Skills required for this role:
- Design experience in an agency/design studio environment
- High-level expertise using computer design applications including Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven exceptional ability to apply and perform design skills, including concepts, drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, pre-press and print production, spatial design in scale, visual presentation development and layout
- A great work ethic and team player
- A strong portfolio showcasing a range of work across different mediums
- Proven ability in managing projects from end to end
- Proven ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes
If you're a looking for a new freelance of perm design role, hit 'APPLY'