A world class, large scale SaaS product that helps people learn, share and engage with their customers has an opening for a mid-level PHP Developer to join their main engineering and product development centre in Sydney.
Work with some of the most passionate, results driven engineers in Australia.
About the role:
- Mid Level PHP Development - write code that adheres to PSR-2 guidelines
- Contribute to technical design decisions
- Code review peers' work
- Write unit & functional tests
- Contribute towards end-to-end feature development
- If you have PYTHON knowledge or experience this would be VERY attractive however not essential
What you will need:
- 2 years + working on commercial/enterprise software
- Working knowledge of modern RDBMS (MySQL or Postgres preferred)
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Strong grasp of data structures and algorithms
- You have build REST APIs that expose JSON resources
Whats it like working here?
- Join a business that is revolutionising this space and improving businesses across the world
- Be trusted to work autonomously, with support and help if you need it
- True flexible - they dont clock watch
- Stretch yourself and learn new skills as the company grows
- Well stocked fridge, snacks and coffee
- Sociable team lunches every Thursday
Be part of an inclusive, growing and interesting business where you can learn and grow as the company expands.
Contact Natasha at Luminoso