Our client is changing and challenging the status quo and have industry regulation approval to do so! You will be part of a groundbreaking team that are pushing the boundaries and enjoying the journey to help make peoples lives better and easier!
Whats in it for you?
- The role is a a fixed term, 3 month contract with possible extension
- Work with well known, highly regarded brands
- Work with some of the best and brightest developers in the industry
- Earn a lucrative hourly wage and learn from the people around you
- The work is motivating, hands-on and fast paced - so buckle up!
- Minimum 6 years, up to date PHP development experience
- Ability to handle a project with minimal technical supervision
- You would need Drupal 7 (minimum 3 years)
- Drupal 8 (at least one project end-to-end
- 2 years + WordPress
- Bonus Requirements (Non-Essential but well regarded)
Join a team that are developing a pioneering platform and learn from some of the most talented developers in Sydney.
Please apply (with an updated resume) and I will be able to provide you with more detail.