Brisbane CBD based client that has a reputation for continuously striving to do better. My client is well known and offers a great team environment that is made up of exceptional technical members who support and challenge each other to ensure the delivery of the best business solution.
You will take a lead role in delivering business solutions that are robust, scalable and deliver quality outcomes. You will be a passionate, pragmatic and highly collaborative team player who has a proven track record of delivery in an agile environment.
You will also bring to the table very strong Java enterprise development skills and be someone who thrives on working in a culture of delivery and continuous improvement.
Requirements for the Role:
- Proven experience as a Lead Java Developer in an agile development environment.
- High level and proven JEE development experience in the following technologies:
- Core Spring
- Spring MVC - Plain MVC, not webflow or faces
- Spring Framework
- Junit Test Development
- Current JEE Development Patterns
- Recent UI development experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong preference for experience in the following technologies:-
- Oracle RDBMS and PL/SQL development
- Spring Boot
- Java Server Pages (JSP)
- CSS and CSS pre-processors
- Messaging technologies i.e. JMS
- MyBatis Persistence framework
- Maven 3
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to manage priorities in a fast moving environment. You can manage and lead technical improvements with tools, processes and development standards on top of the normal day to day sprint development
- Experience in mid to large scale cross-functional business enterprises
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with peers and other technical groups
- You will be a mentor for developers with the ability to coach and encourage technical innovation
I look forward to discussing the detail with you - please submit an updated copy of your resume via this job board to enable a detailed conversation.
If you are unsure and just want to have an initial chat, feel free to reach out!
Matthew@luminoso.com.au | 0450660300