- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Employment: Full Time
- Team: Product Management
About the Role: The Technical Product Manager is responsible for defining product requirements that increase the value of their solutions, to help maintain market share and facilitate entry into new markets.
In addition, you will also:
- Identify and define functional improvements that represent long term customer value
- Define acceptance criteria during technical decision-making processes
- Assist in the communication of short and long term product plans
- Work closely with the engineering team to achieve outcomes that meet customer acceptance criteria
- Liaise with customers and internal teams to validate product and platform objectives and deliverables
- Develop and maintain supporting material for products
About you: As an experienced product manager working within Unified Communications, you will possess significant knowledge of Cisco and Avaya platforms, and be familiar with other service providers in this space.You will be a collaborative team player, who can liaise with external teams to deliver outstanding products and features for customers, proactively identifying and overcoming obstacles.
You will also:
- Have a proven ability to capture customer requirements and develop these into user stories for internal engineering teams
- Be experienced in running an end to end requirements gathering process
- Demonstrate your ability to identify unstated customer pain points, and define these into
This role is a commercially focused product manager in unified communications. It is critical that you can build strong relationships across the business, particularly with their R&D teams, but also be very experienced as a product manager.