My client is seeking a Quality Engineer to join their R&D Team and be responsible for developing and maintaining their engineering capability to be world class!
You will have a strong technical background with experience in modern software engineering practices, and a desire to proactively find and adapt new practices and methodologies. You have pride in your work efforts, applying effective analysis, design, testing and coaching skills to support the production of solutions to address customer needs coupled with a strong understanding for end users.
Measures for success:
- Strong focus on supporting the development of high quality products in accordance with the client needs - while always looking for continuous improvement – in quality, process, technology, and ultimately productivity.
- Share examples of your quality leadership responsibilities –through coaching, workshops, change initiatives, and quality platform contributions.
- Your ability to work closely with a client to understand their needs and articulate these to wide audience with different backgrounds and technical knowledge.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- More than 3 years professional experience in a quality related field.
- Experience mentoring other team members within a software team
- Experience with customer interviews
- Experience in up to date engineering practices such as, but not limited to:
- ATDD, TDD, BDD
- Test automation – at all levels
- Experience in problem analysis and design of a scenario verification environment.
- Proficiency in scripting and other automation languages.
- Experience in Simulators, Test Data management and Test Scenario Management
- Multi Platform Experience (Windows, Unix, Linux, etc)
- Bachelor level degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or similar.