This role will give you the opportunity to join forces with one of Australia's most reputable, well established and massively popular performance management business. The role will allow you to take ownership of the Salesforce platform globally, driving projects, improving exisiting and the ability to build new capabilities.
Whats in it for you?
- Breakfast fruit & snacks provided daily
- Flexible working - work life balance promoted
- Free Health and wellbeing benefits
- Personal development & career plans
- Social activities and team sports
- Global recognition awards
- Plus much more!
About the role:
- Assisting with maintaining data quality and promote best use
- Training internal staff on Saleforce.com
- Assisting in the design, development, testing, release and training of new Salesforce projects
- Working across various departments including Sales, Marketing, Development and Internal Systems for project delivery
- Communicating regularly with users across the business to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality
- Managing the entire product life-cycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities and ongoing relevance
- At least two years experience in a Salesforce Administrator role
- Preferred CRT211 qualification, minimum ADM211 qualification
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views etc
- • Experience with CPQ and HubSpot
- The ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders with strong influencing and relationship management capabilities.
Call: 0405 655 949