This Aussie success story is a global player in the world of IT systems monitoring and optimisation. From their headquarters in Sydney, and offices around the world, they help large corporate customers, including several Fortune 500 companies, to maximise their technology.
In this role, you will partner with the business to drive projects and improve existing and build new capabilities within Salesforce to enhance forecasting, trend identification and other business analysis.
As an owner of the Salesforce platform, you will work collaboratively with 3rd party developers, finance, commercial, development and marketing teams, and other key stakeholders to take the right ideas from concept stages through to final delivery and adoption.
You will assist with executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform.
Skills and experience needed:
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst (BA) in all aspects of business analysis through both the creation and maintenance of business analysis.
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator )including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Experience in developing and maintaining reports and dashboards in Salesforce for key stakeholders.
- Strong data management abilities
- Assisting in maintaining and improving declarative functions including
Flows, Process Builder and Approval processes.
- Training internal staff on Saleforce.com.
- Acting as the internal subject matter expert on Salesforce.com.
- ADM201 qualified
Is this you? Are you looking for a role where you can get your teeth stuck into and where you will have the support to be the best you can?
Then apply for this role to enable a more detailed conversation.
Looking forward to hear from you.