This Aussie success story is a global player in the world of IT systems monitoring and optimisation. From their headquarters in Sydney, and offices around the world, they help large corporate customers, including several Fortune 500 companies, to maximise their technology.
This is a contract role for an experienced technical Salesforce BA to join a global player. My client is seeking someone who is comfortable to be hands-on and who has experience across maintenance, administration and reporting.
Skills and experience needed:
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst (BA) in all aspects of business analysis through both the creation and maintenance of business analysis.
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator - including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Experience in developing and maintaining reports and dashboards in Salesforce for key stakeholders.
- Strong data management abilities
- Assisting in maintaining and improving declarative functions including
Flows, Process Builder and Approval processes.
Is this you? Are you looking for a role where you can get your teeth stuck into and where you will have the support to be the best you can?
Then apply for this role to enable a more detailed conversation.
Looking forward to hear from you.