Want to work for an organisation that is breaking the mould in the payments space?
Want to be part of an open, idea sharing team?
One of Australia's most highly regarded online payments business requires the final piece in their security team, someone hands on, can roll up their sleeves and spearhead security head on. In return they will provide you with all the tools you need, second to none technology, friendly, intelligent co-workers and a modern working environment minutes from Central station.
Be part of a team that is breaking the mould in the payments space, pushing innovation for both external and internal products and with massive investment they have a very, very bright future ahead.
Whats in it for you?
- Join at a pivotal time as the company scales their team.
- Join forces with their current, well versed Security Engineer who knows his stuff ! Share and learn best practices and breath this throughout the organisation.
- Have the freedom to bring new ideas and improve processes
- Work for a business that wants you to improve/up skill yourself professionally
- Be part of quarterly hack days and share your ideas openly with the team
- Social events, lunches and team days
- Look after the technical side of security
- Work closely with the DevOps team and continually improve and maintain the systems
- Multi siloed role
- Identify security requirements for new applications and other internal software products.
- Perform reactive incident response when a security event occurs
- Perform proactive research to detect new attack vectors.
- Carry out security design reviews, code auditing, security assessments on both internal and external software.
- Work with other teams to help architect solutions that are inherently secure.
- Maintain the company PCI DSS compliance, and participate in the annual PCI DSS audit process,
- Technically hands on and can take ownership
- Risk assessment and threat modelling experience
- PCI DSS
- You have an excellent understanding of application, data, infrastructure
- You have a deep knowledge of applied cryptography, authentication, and authorization frameworks as well as their common vulnerabilities. You have exposure to cloud infrastructure and container management architectures such as Docker.
For more information please send a CV to Natasha at Luminoso