Want to work for an organisation that is breaking the mould in the payments space?
Want to be part of an open, idea sharing team?
One of Australia's most highly regarded online payments business requires the final piece in their security team, someone hands on, who can roll their sleeves up and spearhead security head on.
In return they will provide you with all the tools you need, second to none technology, friendly, intelligent co-workers and a modern working environment minutes from Central station.
Whats in it for you?
- Join at a pivotal time as the company scales their team.
- Join forces with their current, well versed Security Engineer who knows his stuff
- Have the freedom to bring new ideas and improve processes
- Work for a business that wants you to improve/up skill yourself professionally
- Be part of quarterly hack days and share your ideas openly with the team
Please note: This role would not suit a network engineer
- Look after the technical side of security - multi siloed
- Implementing commercial cloud solutions
- Work closely with the DevOps team and continually improve and maintain the systems
- Identify security requirements for new applications and other internal software products.
- Reactive incident response
- Security design reviews, code auditing
- Maintain the company PCI DSS compliance, and participate in the annual PCI DSS audit process
- Technically hands on and can take ownership
- You will need significant experience with ideally, AWS but Azure and Google Cloud will be valuable
- Risk assessment and threat modelling experience
- PCI DSS
- You have an excellent understanding of application, data, infrastructure
- You have a deep knowledge of applied cryptography, authentication, and authorization frameworks
For more information please send a CV to Natasha at Luminoso