Working on the key account, you will report to the Business Director. You will also work closely with the Senior Business Director and Business Heads, who will support you in continually improving and refining your skills.
You will be responsible for assisting the Business Director in overseeing agency efforts to deliver on client briefs, and meet client requirements. You will be a key account contact, assisting the team to deliver a high level of service to clients.
- Managing the day-to-day account team, and the production aspects of projects/ campaigns from conceptualisation to final delivery
- Preparation of internal and client-facing presentations
- Act as a key liaison point for the client, working with them to analyse campaign metrics and reporting.
- Become an expert on the client’s market, and align customer journeys to their business goals.
- Manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders, knowing when to escalate issues.
- Supervises production to ensure deadlines and budgets are adhered to
- Challenge clients when relevant, offering constructive and thoughtful ideas. Become a trusted source of advice.
- Write insightful briefs and clear, considered debriefs, making it easy for us to get work right first time.
- Ensure timings are always being kept up to date and manage scope changes effectively.
- Manage the end to end creative process with the support of the Business Director.
- Confidently deliver presentations to clients and internal stakeholders, focusing on CX principles.
- You will have good CX knowledge and look for ways to apply it.
- You are inspired by challenging and disrupting the norm, proactively suggesting better ways to do things.
- You confidently build relationships with clients and colleagues, championing collaboration.
- You are extremely organised and look to create efficiencies.
- You are team player with good upward and downward delegation skills.
- You have highly developed interpersonal skills, with the ability to negotiate and resolve conflict.
- You have an acute attention to detail.