An organisation that has an international reach and is expanding the team due to growth and new technical challenges in their market.
What is expected of this role:
- Provide phone, on-line and face-face support and training for supplied software installations during business hours
- Assist with installation and project manage version upgrades and new software installations
- Assist with internal IT hardware and software structure, configuration, back-ups and application support
- Test new and beta version software prior to release to customers
- Contribute to and assist with product line development and testing
- Supporting SQL based applications and databases.
- Supporting web-based applications.
- Some experience working supporting and deploying cloud products (Azure or AWS)
- Mobile device management
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, training small groups
- Organised and able prioritise and meet project deadlines
- Show leadership/mentoring qualities that will promote a professional work environment
- Current open drivers licence
- Shift Roster: 7am to 3:30pm, 8:30am to 5pm, or 10:30am to 7p
- Afterhours / on-call support (rotational)
- Interstate and overseas travel (occasionally)
0404 929 942 | firstname.lastname@example.org