This is a client who has an international presence and who are going from strength to strength as leaders in their field.
What is expected of this role:
- Provide phone, on-line and face-face support and training for supplied software installations during business hours
- Assist with installation and project manage version upgrades and new software installations
- Assist with internal IT hardware and software structure, configuration, back-ups and application support
- Test new and beta version software prior to release to customers
- Contribute to and assist with product line development and testing
- Supporting SQL based applications and databases.
- Supporting web-based applications.
- Supporting and deploying Microsoft Azure Cloud products.
- Mobile device management
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, training small groups
- Organised and able prioritise and meet project deadlines
- Show leadership/mentoring qualities that will promote a professional work environment
- Current open drivers licence
- Shift Roster: 7am to 3:30pm, 8:30am to 5pm, or 10:30am to 7p
- Afterhours / on-call support (rotational)
- Interstate and overseas travel (occasionally)
If you're interested in learning more about this role APPLY NOW or contact me directly for a confidential discussion.
0404 929 942 | firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note, that due to the holiday period our offices will be closed from Monday 23rd December and we will be returning on Monday 6th January. We will endeavor to process your application as quickly as possible. Thank you for your application and happy holidays!**