A Global player with clients that are equally impressive. This organisation is moving to the cloud and is seeking experienced professionals to join them to ensure customer's future needs are met.
You’ll have a strong technical background with experience in modern
software engineering practices and a desire to proactively find and adapt
new practices and methodologies.
Skills and experience needed:
- Proven professional software engineering experience in Agile/Scrum
- Demonstrated experience with AWS, including Cognito
- Proficiency with microservice architecture
- Developing software using TDD and test automation
- Expert knowledge of creating and using APIs (eg. XML, RPC, SOAP, REST)
- Experience with Distributed Database Technologies (SQL/NoSQL e.g. DynamoDB, MongoDB, Elastic)
- Git repository management\
- Programming in a Windows environment
- Benchmarking systems, analyse system bottlenecks, and propose solutions to eliminate
- Developing in environments with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Knowledge of Pros and Cons of various technologies and platforms
- Business needs factored into solutions
- Bachelor level degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or similar
- Programming in Linux/Unix environments
- Demonstrated experience in C++ using templates and STL
- Demonstrated experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Visual Studio 2010 or later
- MS Ecosystem – Exchange, SQL Server, Active Directory
- Relevant Industry Certifications
- ITIL Foundations v3 Certification
Then apply for this role to enable a more detailed conversation.
Looking forward to hear from you.