A Brisbane based, well known, award winning organisation.
This role will suit a candidate who is a team player and who has a good technical background around hardware and applications (mostly Microsoft), running small projects, working with vendors and internal stakeholders as well as willing to get your hands dirty with technology.
This position will:
- Ownership and management of team technologies
- Initiate and drive the delivery of projects and improvement ideas.
- Provide technical leadership to the rest of the team and our customers in developing solutions for complex business requirements or problems.
- Identify and manage risk relating to technology products and services.
- Strong collaboration with vendors and other teams to develop technical solutions.
- Drive a culture of exceptional customer experience within the team.
With 5+ years working in a technical consulting role, you’ll have demonstrated technical experience delivering customer projects. You’ll also have a strong team focus and collaborative approach in delivering technical solutions. Above all, you’ll have a commitment to delivering exceptional customer experience.
Tertiary qualifications and/or knowledge of ITIL will be highly regarded.
Is this you? Are you looking for a role where you can get your teeth stuck into and where you will have the support to be the best you can?
Then apply for this role to enable a more detailed conversation.
0404 929 942 | firstname.lastname@example.org