A Brisbane based, well known, award winning organisation.
This role will suit a candidate who is a team player and who has experience as a technical team lead, has experience with mobile device suits, running small projects, working with vendors and internal stakeholders as well as willing to get your hands dirty with technology - specifically SCCM, management of desktop and mobile devices, meeting room technology and a wide range of third party software.
This position will:
- Ownership and management of team technologies including SCCM, management of desktop and mobile devices, meeting room technology and a wide range of third party software.
- Initiate and drive the delivery of projects and improvement ideas.
- Provide technical leadership to the rest of the team and our customers in developing solutions for complex business requirements or problems.
- Management of our fleet of mobile devices, providing direction on hardware, drivers, firmware and settings to ensure a consistent stable experience for our customers.
- Identify and manage risk relating to technology products and services.
- Strong collaboration with vendors and other teams to develop technical solutions.
- Drive a culture of exceptional customer experience within the team.
With 5+ years working in a technical consulting role, you’ll have demonstrated technical experience delivering customer projects. You’ll also have a strong team focus and collaborative approach in delivering technical solutions. Above all, you’ll have a commitment to delivering exceptional customer experience.
Tertiary qualifications and/or knowledge of ITIL will be highly regarded.
Is this you? Are you looking for a role where you can get your teeth stuck into and where you will have the support to be the best you can?
Then apply for this role to enable a more detailed conversation.
0404 929 942 | email@example.com