This is a 12 month fixed term contract (strong possibility of this becoming a perm role) with a Brisbane CBD based client. The role will see you provide customer consultancy services to develop solutions for complex business requirements or problems and take ownership of all customer applications including the vendor management of third party provided solutions.
Skills you will bring to the table:
- With 5+ years working in a technical consulting role
- Demonstrated technical experience delivering customer projects
- Strong team focus and collaborative approach in delivering technical solutions.
- Commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or knowledge of ITIL will be highly regarded.
- Provide technical leadership by developing solutions for complex customer requirements or problems
- Identify and manage risk relating to technology products and services
- Strong collaboration with vendors and other teams to develop technical solutions
- Drive a culture of exceptional customer experience within the team
- Own the resolution of critical business outages, engaging other resources and teams as required to drive resolution activities
- Initiate and drive the delivery of projects and improvement ideas.
For a detailed discussion, please apply with an updated resume.
I look forward to hearing from you.