The Senior Email Marketer role involves setting, overseeing and executing, email marketing strategies for a number of partners with varying database sizes. This role requires you to be technically proficient and have proven experience setting up referral and review systems. Much of your focus will be generating new leads, building out welcome series, on-boarding new customers. You will also be required to focus on ‘bottom of the funnel’ touch points, designed to build customer loyalty, retain customers, upsell new products/services, refer friends and ultimately build a pool of brand advocates.
You will be responsible for the technical setup of email accounts on a number of ESPs, with our preferred platform being ActiveCampaign and Zoho Campaigns (setting up deep-data integration, site tracking, event tracking, forms etc.).
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Using Zoho to set up campaigns and newsletter automations
- Strategize and implement B2C email campaigns to drive customer acquisition, retention and build brand awareness
- Collaborate/manage a Junior Graphic Designer
- Build client relationships, attend client workshops and present marketing strategies for EDM and direct marketing initiatives
- Audit and suggest improvements to current campaigns and automations, such as optimising landing pages, user funnels and actioning A/B testing
- Creating graphics to align with content themes and monetisation campaigns
- Assist with creating brand and content guidelines for each partner to follow at all times
- Designing social images and website banners in line with email campaigns
- Conduct quality assurance checks to ensure the final output performs and is in line with the partners TOV and branding
- Review Google Analytics and other performance metrics to make data-informed decisions and recommendations
- Prepare reports for partners and internal team at the end of each week, and on a monthly basis
- Collaborate and mentor the Junior EDM and Direct Marketing Lead, specifically around reviews and referral strategies
- At least 5 years proven experience in a Senior Email Marketing role
- Related tertiary qualifications (such as business, marketing or advertising)
- Proficient with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of multiple ESPs, including but not limited to: ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, Zoho Campaigns, Drip, Campaign Monitor, Klavyo
- Google Drive (Google Docs, Sheets, Draw.io)
This position is available for an immediate start and interviews have begun. 'APPLY NOW!'