Senior iOS Mobile Developer
|Job Title:||Senior iOS Mobile Developer|
|Contact Name:||Natasha Radford|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 16:45|
About the position:
This is a super hands on position and would suit a developer who is passionate about technology and thrives on bringing applications to life. I have included some of the key responsibilities below:
● Develop new user-facing features for mobile devices
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
● Work collaboratively with Creative & Development teams
● Guide and coach other mobile developers
What we need:
● Minimum 6 years experience as a mobile developer of which at least 2-3 years as a senior or lead
● Solid experience developing native iOS applications
● Experience developing a cross-platform application (preferably iOS, Android & Windows)
● Experience in developing chat, background downloading, etc. is highly desirable
● Highly skilled with Swift and Objective C, also with Apple development and deployment tools
● Experience working in software development environments using TDD/BDD,
Whats in it for you?
This company sent their iOS team to Apple Headquarters in California last year to learn best practices - they heavily invest in their staff and ensure everyone is up to speed with the latest trends.
You will be a valued part of the team and treated with respect, they trust you to do your job and therefore do not 'clock watch', flexibility and work life balance is promoted and not to mention great coffee and a well stocked fridge on site.
To be part of this awesome, growing extremely reputable company get in touch with Natasha at Luminoso.