My client is a global, award-winning software development organisation that provide solutions to the Engineering, Architectural, Construction and Resources Industries.
As the Senior .Net Developer your role will see you being part of an enterprise solution that was recently deployed and requires ongoing maintenance and development for this deployment but also being part of new deployments and integrations across multiple sites and clients.
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven experience in C#/ .NET
- Experience developing software requirement specifications.
- Knowledge of SQL (Ability to write SQL queries and validate query results)
- Knowledge in a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Some UI design experience
- Outstanding communication skills - this role will be working directly with clients.
- Bachelor's degree in computer and information science or high knowledge in that field.
- Experience with 3D/CAD plugin development.
My client is seeking a start for this role early in 2019 - if you are interested and seeking a role where you can add value, be part of an exciting period of growth for the organisation and become an integral part of the team....then apply via this job board for a more detailed conversation.
I look forward to hearing from you.