Brisbane CBD based client that has a reputation for continuously striving to do better. My client is well known and offers a great team environment that is made up of exceptional technical members who support and challenge each other to ensure the delivery of the best business solution.
In this role you will :
- Plan, design, support and maintain the enterprise infrastructure platforms to ensure Solutions and Technology delivery is aligned with business requirements and strategy.
- Be responsible for assessing the availability, performance and capacity of services and resources to ensure cost-justifiable capacity and performance are available to support business needs and to deliver against SLA's
- Plan and manage system changes to minimise impact to business and customers.
- Tertiary qualifications in ICT or similar (ideally complimented with industry certification/s),
- Extensive demonstrated experience in ICT, - which will include demonstrated experience in a senior technology role within a 24/7 enterprise environment.
- Strong customer service ethos and ability to meet the expectations of both external and internal customers from a business support, project implementation and management information and analysis perspective
- The ability to effectively explore alternate views, ideas and positions to reach outcomes that gain all parties’ support and acceptance.
Technology includes, but is not limited too:
- Office 365
- Exchange (on prem and online)
- SAN (HP 3PAR preferably)
- HP Servers
- VMware 6
- Veeam Backup and Recovery
- Windows Servers
- RedHat Enterprise
- Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory
- Conditional Access
- Identity management
- Azure Multi Factor Authentication
- Server and Storage component of corporate systems - Server 2008, 2012 & 2016. Using vSphere, ESX, and physical devices.
- Manage and Perform application upgrades to systems and environments where affecting Server and Storage including application assessment, packaging, deployment (via SCCM) and monitoring.
If you have the skills and experience required for this role - my client would be very interested in having a conversation with you. This role will have a quick turn around, so don't wait.
I look forward to discussing the detail with you - please submit an updated copy of your resume via this job board to enable a detailed conversation.
If you are unsure and just want to have an initial chat, feel free to reach out!