You will be able to manage a lot of moving pieces and provide exceptional insight into the status of projects at all times.
You will direct and coordinate the day-to-day agency efforts on assigned accounts. In this role, the Producer insures that the agency provides:
- Sound and responsible project management and planning.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- A consistently superior creative product.
- Can-do attitude and an appetite for creative problem solving
- Strong knowledge of VR processes and practices.
- Knowledge of broadcast production and post production.
- Minimum of 5-6 years experience as a Producer / Production Co-ordinator in a creative agency or production environment (digital, production, broadcast, post)
- Well versed in executing complex projects across multiple platforms
- Client-facing experience
- Great project management abilities in a leadership role
- Self motivated and willing to expand knowledge
- Experience working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes and budgets
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Develop workable budgets, work plans and realistic timetables.
- Collaborates with the Exec Team on preparation of marketing recommendations, strategies and actions for the client.
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates the following, relative to the client’s needs and objectives: all assigned creative projects, internal agency projects and assigned new business projects.
- Defining project scope, estimate and writing scope of works and technical specifications, works with development team in the creation of project specifications and time plans.
- Determines project risk on an ongoing basis, escalates issues as needed.
- Evaluate best team makeup for assigned projects.
- Monitors out of scope requests, initiates additional estimates and approvals.
Please Apply Now or contact Katie on Katie@luminoso.co.au