As the Senior UI/UX designer, you will form part of the organisation's Digital Solutions team and enjoy a role with many facets. This role wants someone to be part of all the phases of the project from brainstorming thought to design, implementation and launch.
A Brisbane CBD based, award winning organisation who is well known brand.
Experience you bring to the table:
- Extensive experience in designing successful interactive websites/applications as a key member of a UX team.
- Experience in developing and producing UI specifications, including site maps, interaction diagrams, wireframes, mock-ups (high and low fidelity), personas, prototypes, and style guides.
- Experience in front end web/UI development.
- Experience analysing and documenting existing systems and data and understanding new needs.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Detailed knowledge of UX design principles and techniques, service design, user-centred design principles, website design best practices, visual trends, and emerging web technologies.
- Experience in producing screen designs for usability and accessibility, including Web Content Accessibility Guideline (WCAG2) compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of web publishing and associated tools.
- Knowledge of multimedia content production (including images, infographics, and video), and associated tools and knowledge of multimedia content production (including images, infographics, and video), and associated tools.
- Knowledge of approaches to, and techniques for, business or functional analysis.
Interested? Have the skills my client is looking for? I would love to have a chat and provide you with more detail on the role, the client and the team. Please submit and up to date resume via this job board.
I look forward to hear from you!